- All returns must be pre-authorized and have a Return Authorization (RA) number from one of our Sales Representatives.
- Non defective returned merchandise (i.e. wrong order) is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All packages must be sent to our warehouse (see contact address) boxed via prepaid freight with a copy of the invoice.
- All returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns within 30 - 60 days of purchase will receive merchandise credit (less 25% restocking fee).
- No returns after 60 days.
- Shipping cost will not be reimbursed on returned or refused merchandise.
- Clearance Items are non-returnable. No exceptions.
- Once your return is received, we will notify you by email and process your refund/exchange within 5 business days.
If your situation is not listed in this policy or for other unique circumstances; please call Customer Support at 1-855-886-1900 to discuss with us.
Q: How do I get an Return Authorization (RA) Number?
- Contact one of our Customer Support via email or toll free phone (1-855-886-1900) during business hours (M-F 9:00am-5:00pm ET).
- We will issue you an RA#, as well as an email containing simple return instructions.
Q: What address do I send my return back to?
- The return address is always listed in the BODY of the Return Authorization email you receive from us.
Q: Who pays for the return shipping?
- If an item is ordered in error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges - both the original shipping charges and return shipping shipping charges.
- If a shipment is deemed to be our error, we will determine if a return shipping label is sent, or if the items can be kept/discarded.
Q: How long does it take to process a return?
- Once the return is received, it will be processed within 5 business days. Typically it takes 24-48 hours to see your funds returned to your credit card.